Finken is seeking a Water Treatment Service Technician. Please apply here.
DEPARTMENT: Water Treatment
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Plumbing/HVAC Manager, Water Treatment Customer Service Coordinator, Water Service Technician Team, Residential Sales Team.
Responsible for the installation of residential water treatment equipment.
- Install a broad range of water treatment fixtures and components.
- Operate and use required tools and equipment skillfully and safely.
- Perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 100 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
- Read and comprehend plans and blueprints as appropriate to the job.
- Analyze and respond safely and appropriately to emergency situations.
- Follow and give oral and written instructions.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships; demonstrate respect for all customers and co-workers 100% of the time. Inappropriate language or disrespecting co-workers or customers/customer property is not tolerated.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Observe all Finken Companies safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Required minimum hours of 7 am – 5 pm daily or as needed. Attendance when expected on the job site is mandatory. Weekend and evening hours are possible.
- Personal vehicle, valid MN driver’s license and acceptable driving record. May have to travel on your own to the job site.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, safe job site.
- Maintain clean, orderly, safe company vehicle (interior and exterior). Absolutely no smoking in company vehicles or buildings. Smoking permitted in designated areas on job sites only.
- Submit paperwork to the Water Treatment Customer Service Coordinator daily.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 pounds.