AIR DUCT CLEANING
In today’s air tight homes, indoor air quality is a growing concern. Schedule your air duct cleaning every 3-5 years at minimum to ensure the best air quality possible in your home. Most household dust contains dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and pet dander. Many of these contaminants are circulated through the central air systems in modern homes and can aggravate asthma and allergies.
Air Duct Cleaning Can:
- Reduce levels of dirt and debris
- Reduce levels of mold
- Reduce levels of pollen
- Reduce the levels of dust mites
- Improve the efficiency of your HVAC system
It’s as simple as 1.2.3!
- We clean the register covers to remove cooking oil film, nicotine film and other dust-collecting substances.
- We deep clean the source of the air supply including (where applicable) the blower, squirrel cage, coils condensation pan and return air supply.
- The air ducts are then brush vacuumed clean with our exclusive, patented technology system. The Rotobrush aiR+® system removes the contaminants that circulate through the air duct system.a. If desired, we will sanitize your air ducts and vents with an environmentally safe sanitizer commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes, leaving behind a fresh scent.