DEPARTMENT: Plumbing and Heating
REPORTS TO: Director of Plumbing and Heating
WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Director of Plumbing and Heating, plumbing technician team
GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for residential and commercial plumbing installation, remodeling work and service.
* Install, maintain and repair broad range of plumbing fixtures and components, pumps, valves, boiler systems, compressors, water treatment systems, etc.
* Operate and use required tools and equipment skillfully and safely.
* Read and comprehend plans and blueprints as appropriate to the job.
* Analyze and respond safely and appropriately to emergency situations.
* Follow and give oral and written instructions.
* Maintain cooperative working relationships; demonstrate respect for all customers and co-workers 100% of the time. Inappropriate language or disrespecting co-workers or customers/customer property is not tolerated.
* Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
* Observe all Finken Companies safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Required minimum hours of 7 am – 5 pm daily or as needed. Attendance when expected on the job site is mandatory. Weekend and evening hours are possible. Must be willing to travel potentially out of state up to five days at a time.
* Personal vehicle, valid MN driver’s license and acceptable driving record. May have to travel on your own to the job site.
* Maintain a clean, orderly, safe job site.
* Maintain clean, orderly, safe company vehicle (interior and exterior). Absolutely no smoking in company vehicles or buildings. Smoking permitted in designated areas on job sites only.
* Submit paperwork including timecards, work orders, etc. to Plumbing Division Manager daily.
* Must have personal hand tools. Finken PHC provides power tools. If you need additional tools/parts for a job or if tools/parts are missing/broken, report the need to the Plumbing Division Manager immediately.
* Must maintain licensure qualifications.
* Smoking in designated areas only and NOT in company vehicles or in job site structures.
* Perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 100 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.