DEPARTMENT: Plumbing and Heating
REPORTS TO: Plumbing and Heating Manager
WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Director of Plumbing and Heating, plumbing technician team
GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for residential and commercial plumbing installation, remodeling work and service.
- Install, maintain and repair broad range of plumbing fixtures and components, pumps, valves, boiler systems, compressors, water treatment systems, etc.
- Operate and use required tools and equipment skillfully and safely.
- Read and comprehend plans and blueprints as appropriate to the job.
- Analyze and respond safely and appropriately to emergency situations.
- Follow and give oral and written instructions.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships; demonstrate respect for all customers and co-workers 100% of the time. Inappropriate language or disrespecting co-workers or customers/customer property is not tolerated.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Observe all Finken Companies safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Required minimum hours of 7 am – 5 pm daily or as needed. Attendance when expected on the job site is mandatory. Weekend and evening hours are possible.
- Must have a valid MN driver’s license and acceptable driving record. May have to travel on your own to the job site.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, safe job site.
- Maintain clean, orderly, safe company vehicle (interior and exterior). Absolutely no smoking in company vehicles or buildings. Smoking permitted in designated areas on job sites only.
- Submit paperwork including timecards, work orders, etc. to Plumbing Division Manager daily.
- Must have personal hand tools. Finken PHC provides power tools. If you need additional tools/parts for a job or if tools/parts are missing/broken, report the need to the Plumbing Division Manager immediately.
- Must maintain licensure qualifications.
- Smoking in designated areas only and NOT in company vehicles or in job site structures.
- Perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 100 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.