Finken is thrilled to offer highly efficient, dependable and quiet comfort solutions for your home or business.
Geothermal Systems offer a wide range of benefits:
- Safety – there is no combustion therefore there is no chance of explosion, hazardous fumes or risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Lower Operation Cost-Geothermal systems have efficiency ratings of 300 to 400 percent. An efficiency rating is the ratio of heat actually generated versus the amount of energy used to produce the heat. These systems could save you up to 60% compared to ordinary systems.
- Longer life cycle- If your system is maintained properly, you can expect it to provide an average of 20-24 years of reliable comfort and savings.
- Green – Geothermal systems have a positive impact on the environment since they burn no fossil fuels and function on a modest amount of electricity.
- Comfort — Geothermal systems deliver a comfortable, consistent indoor air temperature all year-round, regardless of the outdoor temperature fluctuations.
- Quiet – Unlike ordinary air conditioners and heat pumps, no outdoor unit is required.
You may qualify for the following Xcel Rebate:
Minnesota customers can get a cash rebate of $150 per ton (5 ton limit) with the purchase of a qualifying Ground Source Heat Pump (ENERGY STAR qualified, closed-loop systems, with a minimum 14.1 EER rating, only).